Elbereth Finnish Lapphunds

Thursday 25 March 2010

Silver Good Citizen

Young Matka had his Good Citizen Silver test last night and did very well, passing and getting the silver award at only 1 year of age! Was not that long ago that I wondered if we could get him to stay still for the two minute down!! He celebrated by playing with the two blondes in his life; a golden retriever and pale coloured GSD bitch. I hope to put him through to the gold award - but probably later this year, as the show season soon takes off and its harder to get the training in when you are out and about at shows!

The Kennel Club runs the KC Good Citizen Scheme - which encourages owners to train their dogs to a simple level of obedience, this promotes sensible dogs for our community.

1 comment:

Paulo Tennis said...

hi, you have a very nice blog. I enjoy it. Keep doing. If you want, you can visit my blog and see what I am doing.