Elbereth Finnish Lapphunds

Sunday 6 March 2011

Catching up

Crumbs its already the third month of 2011 and I have not posted since December!  Must try harder, just seem so busy these days!  With only a few days to Crufts, I can honestly say I am really looking forward to judging the breed at the event with the first set of Challenge Certificates.  A lovely entry of  61 dogs making 69 entries with of course some 30 Elbereth owned or bred dogs ineligible.  Sadly the Elbereth Team is also not able to compete in the Breeder Final - as KC rules say you cannot judge and exhibit at an event, but it was nice to have qualified.  I am hoping that this year will be an exciting year for new litters, have a number of exciting plans in pipeline, and have finders crossed that we will soon have puppy news to share.

Hope you like this super picture of E Norppa and E Taika AW, sent to me by Annmarie, the two dogs looking very regal in front of the beautiful Hampton Court Palace!

No comments: