Elbereth Finnish Lapphunds

Thursday 14 May 2009

Torture in Devon

As many of you know Pigga has been at her holiday home in Devon - taking the sea air and in theory being spoilt rotten. It started well, access to the sofa when she liked, new walks to chase squirrels without running risk of being over taken by Toive, and special walks to make sure Steve was safe on his trips "shopping". So far so good, but then............. today I received a parcel and a plea for help from Pigga I quote "PLEASE HELP ME!!, I am being TORTURED. This is what they have done to me. It was HIM, he got Kippis first then Apina. I thought I was safe, then he got me, HELP ME - Pigga"

So what has been done - she even sent the evidence - see picture.

It looks like camp commandant has groomed the poor Pigga, who can disappear into smallest corner whenever a brush or comb appears! Looks like we will have to send a rescue mission to Devon!

4 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Toni, how funny. Your post on list had me worried until I read the blog! Poor Pigga, has she phoned the RSPCA? Maybe granny Pigga is where Taivas inherits her hatred of the brush from. I have now stopped saying the word and spell it but she is catching on and rolls her eyes and disappears.

Mary Starling said...

Hilarious. Still, I suppose she must look smart if she is going 'shopping'....

Anonymous said...

Oh thats funny Toni. Poor Pigga, she can come to Australia for a holiday any time and I promise to never torture her ! Vanessa

Sonia Phelps said...

LOL .. now that's funny!