Elbereth Finnish Lapphunds

Monday 9 March 2009

Crufts

Managed to just pop along to Crufts for a few hours literally arrived just as the breed were called to ring for judging!!! Got roped into handling Riku (he is lovely boy and was delighted to take him in) and chuffed to bits when as the baby of the class (just 18 months he was placed 5th behind a lot of his older cousins). The Elbereth lappies picked up 15 places amongst them, and the BOB, Niki's OBERITZ ONNETAR is out of Elbereth Noki at Oberitz and Res BD, PAJEANT AUBENEDICT SHCM (owned by the Mills) is by Elbereth Sankari at Auberic, plus the RBB TABANYARUU PEPPI is by Elbereth Osmo. In addition the Infindigo youngsters and Arianrhod baby are all double elbereth grandkids, so I was proud to sit back and watch them all do well.

Marian kindly battled with the trade stands for me to get one of the special whelping mats that I love, essential as I have the two litters in separate whelping boxes and wanted to make sure I had a change of mats to keep the pups comfy and clean!

3 comments:

Jo Ross said...

Playing catch up on your blog while waiting for my Crufts photo's to upload to Flickr. Smashing photo's I forgot just how small they are. I bet the owners will have lots of fun in the coming months. Not sure how you keep up with everything, if you ever fancy running a time management course give me a shout as I would pay to learn how you do it.

Liz said...

And the Reserve Best Bitch (TabanyaRuu Peppi) was out of Elbereth Osmo!!
I look forward to watching the pups growing up.
Liz

MrsG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.