Elbereth Finnish Lapphunds

Tuesday 28 April 2009

The big Decision

Well I don't think it was ever going to be easy the boys are just..... well so nice, so how can I choose one! Well choose I must and its going to be the Wolf Sable, my reason probably that he reminds me of Norppa and he is quite an independent chap. The tri has a stunning head and I can see a lot of his Dad in him, but maybe not the coat yet, of the wolf sable - although both are pretty fluffy. The tri boy is a real sweetie, very affectionate and loves to have his tummy tickled - just like his Dad!

Their names will be Elbereth Usko (faith) for the tri and Elbereth Matkamies (traveller) for the wolf sable (he will be Matka for short).

2 comments:

Mary Starling said...

Lovely names Toni!

Terra said...

Ah! I picked it! :P But I'm a sucker for a wolf sable...

Great names!